Friday, December 23, 2011

A Very Happy Christmas to You!

Happy Christmas, my dears! As Marissa and I often do this time of year, we’ll be taking next week off to spend time with our families. Don’t forget to look for A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee so you can read it with us after the holidays. The Young Bluestockings will be discussing it beginning Tuesday, January 10.

In the meantime, we have a couple Christmas presents for you. The first is that I have 10 copies of my February book, The Rogue’s Reform, up for grabs. There is a small catch. I will send a copy to the first 10 people who e-mail me via my website and can promise to post a review of the book in two places (such as Goodreads, your own blog, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble) by February 14. Tell me where and when, and be among the first 10 people to e-mail me, and a free signed copy will be winging its way to you, over a month before it hits stores. I deeply regret that because of cost issues, I have to limit this offer to those in the U.S.

Secondly, what would a happy Christmas be without a nineteenth century video! This year, we’re delighted to offer a great piece showcasing actual nineteenth century dresses in a French exhibit, Napoleon and the Empire of Fashion. I put the accompanying book on my Christmas list, so I hope Santa thinks I’ve been a good girl this year!




From Marissa and I, a very merry Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year to you all!

3 comments:

Gio said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

J.Grace said...

I am a little late posting but I hope you enjoyed your Christmas. I noticed your Feb. release back in November so I pre-ordered it already. :)

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

QNPoohBear said...

I hope everyone had a Happy Christmas! I'm sure all us bluestockings received books and/or gift cards. (For me, both). I look forward to reading Regina's newest book. I can't stand the bodice ripper variety of romances and appreciate that someone is writing intelligent and well-written Regency set novels.