Friday, January 5, 2018

Happy New Year! One More Present to Open

Is Christmas over? I wasn’t ready (I’m never ready). I spent time with friends and family, I received some lovely cards and gifts, including a set of laser-carved walnut bookends of sailing ships and a fabulous new cowl from my wonderful critique partner, Kristy J. Manhattan, in yarn died to match the cover of Mail-Order Marriage Promise.

I don’t know about you, but coming back to work after the holidays was harder than usual this year. Some of you have had it harder than I did. Hugs to those of you shivering in the snow and cold.

How about one more present? A free book.

The Husband Mission, book 1 in my Regency-set Spy Matchmaker series, will be free on all major online retailers through January 6, 2018. That gives you two days for you and all your friends and family to download a copy. This is an update of one of my personal favorite novels, Lord Borin’s Secret Love.

Katherine Collins is on a mission. The spirited spinster is financially beholden to her stepsister, who will inherit a fortune--if she marries in the next six weeks. Katherine even mounted an espionage campaign to locate the perfect husband, Alexander Wescott, Viscount Borin.

Alex cannot understand why he’s under surveillance, but it seems to have something to do with the intriguing Katherine. Rejected for service by England’s spymaster, he ought to be searching for a wife. But what wife can compare to the excitement of international espionage? Unless, of course, she’s up for a little espionage herself.

“Regina Scott pens a fast-paced riddle of a tale… Her excellent cast of characters brings great charm and humor to this romantic romp.” – RT Book Reviews


Here’s to many more books to read and enjoy in the new year!

No comments: