Friday, March 27, 2020

Free for All

File:Weight guesser on the Pay Streak 01, A-Y-P, 1909.jpgIt’s a time when many of us are finding ways to help our family and friends, and authors are giving back. Normally, I save my free online reads for my newsletter readers, but I’m offering them for anyone who is looking for a fun, easy read right now.

Debonair gentleman-turned-valet, Peter Quimby, stumbles upon his long-lost love about to marry a duke in “The Marriage Campaign,” sequel to the Master Matchmaker series. 

At Christmas, impoverished Eleanor Grasland reminds her former love, retired Major Sir Percival Nightincourt, of “A Light in the Darkness." 

In addition, the following Regency-set Kindle books are free right now (but may not be by the time you read this blog, so always check!):

Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice 

Lady by Chance by Cheryl Bolen 

Vanessa Riley’s The Bittersweet Bride (on my TBR pile!)

A Lady Never Tells by Lynn Winchester (also on my TBR pile!)

Brenda Hiatt’s Gabriella 

A Lady of Esteem by Kristi Ann Hunter (another on my TBR pile!)

Enjoy, stay safe and healthy!

No comments: