Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Wheeee! A Sale!


Quick post this week because sometimes Life just piles up on you...

These last months have been spent getting ready for Evergreen’s release on November 5, but that doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten about my other children books. . .more specifically, about Between Silk and Sand. I’m delighted to announce that it is a finalist in the Young Adult category of Orange County RWA’s 2019 Book Buyer’s Best contest, which is both exciting and a great honor.

Partly in celebration of that, and partly as a pre-party for Evergreen’s release, I decided to have a sale on Between Silk and Sand. For the next two weeks, the e-book version will be on sale for 99¢ (regularly $4.99), available from all your favorite ebook vendors. So grab a copy now. . .and meanwhile, I’ll go deal with those big piles of Life (and no, not the breakfast cereal) I’ve got going here...

Happy shopping!

Barnes and Noble
Kobo
Amazon
Apple Books
Googleplay

No comments: